Friday, March 18, 2011

GRAND FONDO SEATTLE

Okay I'm registered and raising money now I just need to start riding my bike to get in shape for it. This year on my 44th Birthday I'll be doing a fundraising ride for the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center Survivorship Program. We spent alot of time at Seattle Cancer Center Alliance which is part of the Fred Hutch connection. We are so lucky in Seattle to have access to some of the best cancer care in the world. I can't imagine having to add the stress of traveling to the mix of dealing with cancer or not being able to travel and not get the best care available. SCCA was busy with families going through this journey in life called Cancer - some got lucky and made it through but will carry the cancer experience with them always - others not so lucky and now have a big chunk missing out of their lives So motivate me to ride and get back in shape and donate to the cause.
Amy Harman Donation Page.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

tahera said...

This is creative idea to raise funds. Great work. seattle cancer centers